Look out for our scheduled Trips and Surfaris. Please call 07850 695200 for information.
Enjoy the amazing Jurassic Coast from the water. Seaton Bay Watersports run trips from Seaton Beach exploring the local coastline. Fancy investigating the rock pools at Seaton Hole? How about paddling from Seaton to Beer and then out to Beer Head going through a sea arch? Enjoy swimming then join us on a trip to Pounds Pool (Ponds'all) beach which is only accessible by sea. Paddle from Seaton Bay up the River Axe and return. Learn more about the local geology and wildlife and find out why the Jurassic Coast is a World Heritage site. We also organise paddling trips on the River Axe. Gentle moving water and fantastic wildlife. These trips are suitable for all abilities including new SUP or Kayak paddlers.
July/August 2017 Trip dates and times
- 27th July 08.30 - 10.30 14th August 10.00 - 12.00
- 28th July 09.00 - 11.00 19th August 17.00 - 19.00
- 4th August 17.00 - 19.00 20th August 17.00 - 19.00
- 5th August 17.30 - 19.30 21st August 18.00 - 20.00
- 6th August 18.00 - 20.00 22nd August 18.30 - 20.30
- 7th August 18.30 - 20.30 24th August 08.30 - 10.30
- 10th August 08.30 - 10.30 25th August 09.00 - 11.00
- 11th August 08.30 - 10.30 26th August 09.00 - 11.00
- 12th August 09.00 - 11.00 27th August 09.30 - 11.30
- 13th August 09.30 - 11.30 28th August 09.30 - 11.30
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR JURASSIC COAST!